Sourced by hand from the cold waters of the Gulf of Mexico these natural luxuriously soft sponges are the softest and gentlest exfoliators around. They promote a rich and luxurious creamy lather and don't irritate skin. This is the Cadillac of sea wool sponges: true uncut forms, sustainably harvested. These underwater wonders have a long story with a complex harvesting process that makes each sponge a treasure, and in the end, not cheap-but totally worth it.
- 100% authentic sea wool, not synthetic.
- Eco-friendly, sustainable and biodegradable.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Approximately 7"- 8" each (about the size of a large cantaloupe). *Due to their natural state, each sponge varies slightly in shape and size.
- Generously sized sponges perfect for body care use.
Care and instructions. With proper care these should last for years.
- Rinse out after use (GENTLY-too much tugging can tear the sponge).
- Squeeze (do not twist) excess water out and hang up in a dry space.
- Trim any frayed edges as needed with scissors.
- Disinfect as needed with diluted vinegar (20%) in warm water.
- Twist or pull on the sponges too hard.
- Leave in dripping shower or bath water or leave in sitting water.
- Bleach or put in the washing machine.
FAST, FREE SHIPPING TO USA VIA USPS.