Sourced directly from the Atlantic ocean or Mediterranean sea these natural luxuriously soft sponges are the best exfoliators around. They promote a rich, creamy lather and never irritate skin. This is the Cadillac of sea wool sponges; true uncut forms, sustainably harvested.
- 100% authentic, not synthetic.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Approximately 7"- 8" each (about the size of a large cantaloupe). *Due to their natural state, each sponge varies slightly in shape and size.
- Generously sized sponges perfect for body care use.
- Buy more than 3 and save 10%!
Care and instructions. With proper care these should last for years.
- Rinse out after use (*GENTLY-too much tugging can tear the sponge)
- Squeeze (do not twist) excess water out and hang up in a dry space
- Trim any frayed edges as needed with scissors
- Disinfect as needed with diluted vinegar (20%) in warm water
- Twist or pull on the sponges too hard
- Leave in dripping shower or bath water or leave in sitting water
- Bleach or put in the washing machine
FAST, FREE SHIPPING TO U.S.