CHOOSE YOUR TOP CLOSURE
CARE. CLEANSE. SENSE. RECYCLE. REPEAT.
Get ready for an amazing, luxurious, plant-based bathing experience your skin and hair will love. "One" means one bath gel for all; men or women, hair and body. Our versatile and gentle all-in-one product is comprised of over eight organic plant extracts with a rich, skin-softening lather minus the preservatives, sulfates and foaming agents. Unlike thin castille soap or other sulfate free soaps, this wash stays thick and produces a soft rich lather while carrying our beautiful 100% essential oil blends. One of our top selling products of all time. A must have for sensitive skin types. Now, you can customize your bottle; choose your top from: screw, flip, or pump. This special edition has replaced our Lavender-Geranium version and will remain in the line forever. Passion is a custom blended, all natural aromatherapeutic blend of Lavender, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Clary Sage essential oils. Hopefully it will become our #1 scent.
Directions: Use on hair and body. For body: apply with your favorite cloth, sponge or brush.
- 50% of the net sales of this body wash go to PANCREATIC CANCER ACTION NETWORK www.pancan.org. (SOAP FARM will make monthly payments based on gross sales)
- Perfectly suited for those with sensitive or allergic skin.
- 100% natural made with our proprietary blend of pure essential oils.
- No perfumes or fragrance.
- 20 oz. lasts and lasts. Perfect for frequent bathers, families, couples and those who don't like to restock every week.
- Vegan, animal cruelty free, GMO free.
- HDPE #2 recyclable plastic.
- Made in USA.
- FAST, FREE SHIPPING TO U.S.
- Pancreatic cancer is the 11 the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men and the 9th in women, but the 4th leading cause of cancer death for both men and women in the United States.
- Pancreatic cancer is the only major cancer with a five-year relative survival rate in the single digits.
- A recent report issued by the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network found that in 2020, pancreatic cancer is expected to become the second leading cause of cancer death in the United States.