"Like all Americans I like things big..." Theodore Roosevelt
SUPERFAT is an insider's soap making term which describes its emollience value - and also the name of our soap line. Handmade from food grade vegetable oils, our 100% natural soap nurtures and protects the skin while producing a rich, creamy and uniquely velvety lather. Each 6 oz. bar is a work of art, chemistry and pure indulgence that has been perfected over fourteen years of custom recipe formulation.
Anise Black is our superstar charcoal bar is made from WHITE, yes WHITE, Binchotan charcoal from Japan which is a higher grade charcoal than average black charcoal found widely used in cosmetics. Ours comes from oak trees and has the amazing ability to absorb chemicals and impurities from skin and improve circulation. With our pure essential oil blend of anise, fennel, sweet orange, lavender, peppermint and cedar, this bar detoxifies the body and face and smells refreshing, invigorating and helps to combat odors.
Binchotan Charcoal is known to:
- Purify and balance skin
- Enhance blood circulation
- Capture moisture
- Capture odors
- Elicit a sense of well-being
- Absorb impurities and oils from skin and hair
SUPERFAT Soap details:
- Volume pricing. Buy MORE and SAVE more.
- Our 6 oz bars are 50% larger than most handcrafted soap making it a better value than similar soaps on the market.
- Designed for sensitive skin types and skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and aging skin.
- Made with RSPO fair trade palm oil and virgin fair trade shea butter from West Africa.
- Handcrafted in small batches so you aren't getting soap that's been sitting on the shelf for years preserved by chemicals.
- Our kraft boxes and labels are made from 100% recycled paper making you a friend of the earth.
- FAST, FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY.
- All products are satisfaction guaranteed.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, olive oil, fair trade palm oil, water, sodium hydroxide, organic fair trade shea butter, activated white charcoal, essential oils.