Sourced from the Gulf of Mexico or Mediterranean sea these natural luxuriously soft sponges are the softest and gentlest exfoliators around. They promote a rich and luxurious creamy lather and never irritate skin. This is the Cadillac of real sea wool sponges: true uncut forms, sustainably harvested. These underwater wonders have a long story of a complex harvesting process that makes each sponge a treasure, and in the end, not cheap-but totally worth it.
- 100% authentic from the deep, cold waters of the sea, not synthetic.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Approximately 6"- 7" each. (Due to their natural state, each sponge varies slightly in shape and size.)
- Generously sized sponges curated for body care use.
Care and instructions. With proper care these should last for years.
- Rinse out after use (*GENTLY-too much tugging can tear the sponge)
- Squeeze (do not twist) excess water out and hang up in a dry space
- Trim any frayed edges as needed with scissors
- Disinfect as needed with diluted vinegar (20%) in warm water
- Twist or pull on the sponges too hard
- Leave in dripping shower or bath water or leave in sitting water
- Bleach or put in the washing machine
FAST, FREE SHIPPING TO U.S.